Pre-operation Inspection of Three-phase Asynchronous Motor
The necessary inspection work should be carried out before the newly installed or long-term deactivated motor is put into operation again.
(1) Check and remove dust and sundries from the motor.
(2) Check whether the voltage, frequency, power supply voltage and frequency on the motor nameplate are consistent with the actual situation, and whether the connection method is correct.
(3) The insulation resistance between phase and phase (shell) of motor winding is measured by insulation resistance meter. For wound rotor asynchronous motor, the insulation resistance between rotor winding and collector ring should be checked in addition to stator insulation. If it does not meet the requirements, drying treatment shall be carried out.
(4) Rotating the rotating shaft to see if there is corrosion or blocking phenomenon, which requires the rotation of the rotating shaft to be flexible.
(5) Check whether the contact between the collector ring and the commutator of the winding rotor asynchronous motor or DC motor is smooth, the brush contact is good, and the brush pressure is appropriate (generally 15-25kPa).
(6) Check and tighten the fastening nuts and anchor bolts.
(7)Check whether the lubricating grease in the bearing is good and the amount is proper. Check whether the transmission(gear, drive belt)is in good condition.
(8) Check whether the selection and setting of power lead and protective device (automatic switch, isolating switch, fuse, thermal relay, etc.) of electric machine are correct. Check whether the motor protective grounding (zero) device is reliable and the grounding (zero connection) between the motor seat and the power supply incoming steel pipe.
(9) Check the ammeter, transformer, voltage meter and indicator light.
(10) When preparing to start the motor, the realization shall be notified to all present. After starting, it should be idled for a period of time, and attention should be paid to the inspection and observation of its steering, rotating speed, temperature rise, vibration, noise, sparks and indicating instruments. If there is an abnormal phenomenon, should stop, eliminate the fault before running.