The selection of solenoid valve
First of all, the selection of magnetic valve should follow the four principles of safety, reliability, applicability and economy in turn, on the basis of the four principles, and secondly, according to the field working conditions of six aspects (i.e. pipeline parameters, fluid parameters, pressure parameters, electrical parameters, operation mode, special requirements), the next step of type selection judgment should be carried out.
First, choose path specification (that is, DN), interface mode of the solenoid valve according to the pipeline parameters
1. Determine the diameter (DN) size according to the inner diameter size or flow rate requirement of the field pipeline.
2. For the interface mode, more than DN50 generally selects flange interface, and less than DN50 can be freely selected according to the needs of users.
Second, choose material and temperature according to the fluid parameters to select the solenoid valve
1. For corrosive fluid: corrosion resistant solenoid valve and all stainless steel should be selected. For edible super clean fluid, food grade stainless steel solenoid valve should be selected.
2. High temperature fluid: the solenoid valve made of high temperature resistant electrical material and sealing material should be selected, and the piston structure type should be selected.
3. Fluid state: for having gaseous, liquid or mixed state, especially if the caliber is larger than DN25, it must be distinguished.
4. Fluid viscosity: usually choose below 50cSt. If you exceed this value, you should choose a high viscosity solenoid valve.
For electrical selection: voltage specifications should be given priority to AC220V, DC24 as far as possible.