Cause of failure of drum conveyor
Drum conveyor is specially used for the transportation of all kinds of boxes, bags, pallets and other parts of goods, and can transport a single piece of material with a large weight or bear a large impact load. When there is a connection gap between the drum and the drum in the drum conveyor to transport small items, it must be transported by means of pallet. The main body of the conveyor is mainly composed of transmission drum, frame, support, drive and so on. It has large conveying capacity, fast speed and light operation, which can realize multi-variety collinear shunt transportation.
With the development of science and technology, the application of drum conveyor in various economic fields of our country makes the present production enterprises generally choose the transportation equipment to improve the production operation. At the same time, the drum conveyor can also develop, design and manufacture the transportation equipment accessories according to the demand of production automation production materials and the different logistics transportation in South Africa.
The design structure of drum conveyor is very simple, its safe and reliable performance is relatively high, and it is also very convenient to use and maintain in daily production operation. However, there are also some problems in the transportation of materials after constant time, which makes the drum conveyor unable to carry out the normal operation work, so it is particularly important and urgent to be able to clearly identify the problem at this time. No matter any machine, it is impossible to work endlessly, and every machine has a failure. The following is a summary of several reasons why the drum conveyor can not run normally.
1. Brake brake damage, resulting in failure to carry out normal parking.
2. The braking command can not be transmitted, which is generally the operation of the brake switch damage.
3. The power transmission system failed to cut off the power in time.
4. The air pressure is abnormal, which is generally characterized by air leakage or blockage of the trachea;
5. The loosening of friction zone or the decrease of friction factors;
6. The connection method of stator winding may be incorrect, the insulation of the winding to the ground is aging, the starting current is too large and unbalanced, and the sound is loud, resulting in the action of the protective device and cutting off the power supply.