Attention should be paid to pneumatic valves in installation and use
(1) The pneumatic valve must be inspected before installation and the switch operation test must be carried out. Only if the operation is normal, can you install and use it.
(2) The pneumatic valve should be installed as much as possible so that the valve is concentric with the pipe flange and supported and fixed. The ball valve can not be subjected to other external forces, so as not to damage the middle seal of the valve and deformation of the valve. The valve switch is not working and the valve is damaged and cannot be used.
(3) Ensure that the power gas source provided by balloon valves and pneumatic components must be clean and free of oil and water as much as possible. Cleanliness should be less than 0.4 microns.
(4) Before connecting to the gas source, it is necessary to clean the gas supply line, gas source interface, switch and other devices in order to prevent the failure caused by the improper washing of dirt and sediment on the pipeline into the pneumatic execution unit.
(5) Pneumatic actuator, solenoid valve, locator, filter, pressure reducing valve, etc., can be connected with copper pipe or nylon tube. In order to prevent dust and reduce noise, muffler or silencing throttle valve should be installed at the exhaust port.
(6) After the installation, the pneumatic valve should be tested, the pneumatic actuator should be pressurized to the rated value, the pressure is 0.4-0.7mpa, and the pneumatic ball valve should be switched and tested, and the opening and closing conditions of the valve should be observed. It should be flexible and free of jamming. If the switch has a blocking phenomenon, the air pressure can be increased, and the valve can be switched to the switch flexibly by the repeated switch.
(7) When the debugging switch-type pneumatic valve is installed, the manual device is used for debugging (the manual button on the solenoid valve) for debugging, and the operation is normal.