Main point of the operation and maintenance of the hydraulic motor
1) The speed and pressure shall not exceed the specified value.
2) Generally, there should be enough back pressure to the oil return port of the low-speed motor, so that the internal curve motor should be the same. Otherwise, the roller can be separated from the curved surface to produce the impact, the light will generate noise, the service life is reduced, and the roller will be broken, so that the whole motor is damaged. The general back pressure value is about 0.3-1.0MPa, and the higher the rotation speed, the higher the back pressure.
3) Avoid suddenly starting or stopping the brake, under the load of the system, it will cause pressure spikes, and the pressure relief valve can not react so quickly to protect the motor from damage.
4) Use lubricating oil with good safety performance, and the number of lubricating oil should be applied to a specific system.
5) Check the fuel quantity of the tank regularly. This is a simple but important prevention measure. If the leak is not detected or repaired, the system will soon lose enough hydraulic oil and create a vortex at the pump population. The air absorbs people, thus causing damage.
6) Keep the hydraulic oil clean as much as possible. Most hydraulic motor failures lies a decline in the quality of hydraulic oil. Most of the failures are caused by solid particles (particles), pollutants and overheating, but water and air are important factors.
7) Capture the fault signal and take timely measures. Minor changes in sound, vibration and heat all mean problems with the motor. The sound of the card means that there is a gap, and the bad bearing or casing may make an unusual hum and vibration at the same time. When the motor feels hot, this significant increase in heat indicates a failure. A reliable sign of poor motor performance can be seen on the machine. If the machine works well in the morning, it gradually loses momentum during the day. This shows that the performance of the motor is getting worse. The motor has been used, there is an internal leakage, and the leakage will increase with the temperature Increase. External leaks may also occur because internal leaks can deform gaskets and liners.