The maintenance and repair of motor
1. The operating environment should be kept dry. The motor surface should be kept clean, and the air inlet should not be impeded by dust, fiber, etc.
2. When the motor's thermal protection continues to operate, it should find out whether the fault comes from the motor or from overload or the setting value of the protection device that is too low. After the fault is eliminated, the motor can be put into operation.
3. The motor should be well lubricated during operation. Generally, if the motor runs for about 5000 hours, the grease should be replenished or replaced. If the bearing is found to be overheated or lubricated during operation, the hydraulic pressure should be replaced in time. When replacing the grease, removing the old lubricating oil and having gasoline wash the bearing and the oil groove of the bearing cover, and then filling the zl-3 lithium grease with 1/2 (to 2 poles) and 2/3 (to 4, 6, and 8 poles) of the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the bearing.
4. At the end of the bearing life, the vibration and noise of the motor will obviously increase. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing should be replaced.
5. When the motor is disassembled, the rotor can be taken out from the extension or non-extension end of the shaft. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is more convenient to remove the rotor from the non-shaft extension end. When removing the rotor from the stator, the stator windings or insulation should be prevented from being damaged.
6. When replacing the windings, the form, size, turns and wire gauge of the original windings must be recorded. When these data are lost, the manufacturer should be asked and the original designed windings can be changed.