Sum Up of Public Health Controlling Notice 2020.06.12
According to the previously published notice to the organizers from Shanghai Convention and Exhibition Industries Association (shortly about the important things):
· Organizer must to make a pre-registration of visitors with personal real ID;
· Organizer and venue vendor have to buy the enough amount of the masks, sanitizers, thermometers;
· Also organizers will need to control the density of visitors on site;
· To clean properly and give a good air flow to the venue;
· To do training to the employees on the preventing measures
What another organizers do:
1. The 17th Hainan International Auto Exhibition took place in Haikou city, Hainan province from 21st to 24th of May with a transaction volume of 1.5 billion yuan ($200 million). Venue – 50 000 sqms, 150 000 visitors, 100 auto brands. Measures to control the epidemic: Registration with your ID, exhibitors, staff members and visitors were required to have their health QR codes checked and wear masks before entering the venues. For now, we can see that local visitors don`t have fear of attending events. "I'm not worried about safety since Hainan has done a good job in epidemic prevention and control, and no new cases have been reported for a long time," said Li Xiaoping, a local resident who came to see new models on show.” https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202005/25/WS5ecb8a5da310a8b24115848f.html
2. National Exhibition and Convention Center (the venue for the China International Import Expo (CIIE) to resume hosting events on July 1. “Fang Hui, the general manager of the center, said all staff will undergo COVID-19 tests and wear masks during exhibitions to ensure the safety of visitors. Public spaces will also be disinfected twice a day.” https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202005/29/WS5ed091e3a310a8b241159749.html
3. Messe München`s show World of Laser and Photonics China ( 3-5/07 – National Exhibition and Convention Center) on the register link except leaving the info of your ID/passport, phone number and etc.… also it is mandatory to give information from which city/province you are from and select one specific half of day that you would like to visit ( to control the visitor`s flow).
Here are some of the outtakes of the its preventing measures https://www.world-of-photonics-china.com.cn/zh-cn/content/Security-2
1. Reminder to the exhibitors to reduce all kinds of marketing activities, meanwhile, to prepare measures of diversion or traffic limit when people are intensive. Exhibitors are required to regularly disinfect their booths, exhibits and promotional materials. It is recommended that the promotional materials be electronic.
2. Reminder to keep an appropriate distance during customer communications and to avoid direct physical contact such as handshaking when socializing.
3. To reduce all kinds of entertainment or feast as less as possible, if have, meal division is strongly recommended.
4. All used mask should be properly destroyed and on-site disinfection be arranged after the exhibition closes.
4. Visitors registration for SEMICON China (24th-29th of June, our venue) so far is the easiest one. You just need to register with your real ID number, phone and name, pass the temperature check on the venue, show green health code and wear the mask. Foreigner visitors can not register on the web-site, but still you can visit the expo (need to bring your passport on the venue and register there). http://www.semiconchina.org/
5. For the China beauty Expo (9-11/07, our venue) also needs registration with your ID (temperature check and so on).
Also, additionally I would like to share recent update on exhibition industry and general situation in China:
1. Tourism exhibition project launched in Liangjiang's free trade port. “The exhibition project, which will cover an area of 5,000 square meters, will encompass international tourism exhibition and promotion, bonded tourism product trading, and outbound tourism services. The project will also construct service platforms for foreign companies, inbound and outbound tourism, and online promotion, and feature an international cultural trade base.” http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/regional/chongqing/liangjiang/2020-05/28/content_37536386.htm
2. Hotel meeting venues adapt to post-coronavirus market. Hotels have started taking reservations for meeting rooms. According to the sales and marketing director of Hyatt Regency Beijing Wangjing, seating in meeting rooms is configured to follow a 1.5 meter distance rule. Meals and snacks are served in individual portions. Stationery is disinfected, and a kit with a hand sanitizer, disinfectant, wet wipes and face masks is placed next to each room door. https://epaper.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202005/23/WS5ec86955a3102640f4a63686.html
3. On 21st of May in Beijing was celebrating the First International Tea Day. https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202005/21/WS5ec64b5ba310a8b241157637.html