Production process and development of oil-free bearings
Due to the requirements of the production process, some key equipment of industrial and mining enterprises operate under extremely severe working conditions. Due to the heavy equipment and high ambient temperature, the dust is large or the air contains acidic corrosive gas CO, sulfur dioxide, etc., which brings many problems to the lubrication of the equipment, and the friction and wear are serious. So far, most of the domestic enterprises still use traditional oil, Grease lubrication, and in fact these working conditions have exceeded the range of oil and grease lubrication, which is prone to bite or seizure of bearings and other friction pairs, causing serious wear and damage of parts, often causing equipment to be out of service. . In order to produce continuous operation, in addition to the original design required to install multiple equipment wheel repair, a large number of maintenance personnel must be invested. Seriously limiting productivity, spare parts and energy consumption have become an important obstacle to the development of production. Automobile manufacturing, cement production, petrochemical and other enterprises have proposed the provision of special lubrication materials under complex working conditions. To this end, the research on inlaid self-lubricating composite materials highlights its own characteristics in material formulation and preparation process, and the material properties have reached the international advanced level, which solves the lubrication problem under special working conditions for enterprises and brings obvious Economic and social benefits. However, due to various reasons, more domestic enterprises have not yet adopted, and the above situation still exists.
The inlaid self-lubricating composite is a new type of extreme pressure resistant solid lubricant consisting of a metal substrate and a solid lubricant paste embedded in the holes or slots of the substrate. The metal substrate takes up most of the load during the rubbing process. After friction, the solid lubricant in the hole or the groove is transferred or reversely transferred to the friction surface, and a solid transfer film with good lubrication, firm adhesion and uniform coverage is formed on the friction surface, which greatly reduces friction and wear. As the friction progresses, the embedded solid lubricant is continuously supplied to the friction surface, ensuring good lubrication during long-term operation.
(1) In order to expand the range of use of gas-lubricated bearings to improve bearing stiffness and bearing capacity, the development of high-rigidity gas-lubricated bearings will be developed in the future.
(2) In order to meet the needs of high-tech and cutting-edge technology, it is developing in the direction of high-precision, high-performance gas-lubricated bearings.
(3) In the design and process, through the research on the manufacturing process, work reliability and practicability of gas-lubricated bearings, the development and development of bearings capable of mass production, and the bearing performance should have a simple structure and easy manufacture. Reliable features on the relevant equipment.
Research on water-lubricated bearings involves mechanical design, tribology, materials science, surface engineering, fluid mechanics, lubrication and sealing. It is a comprehensive scientific research project. At present, the research on water-lubricated bearings is mainly in the following aspects:
(1) The establishment of high- and low-friction water lubrication theory based on various types of materials:
(2) Research on water-lubricated bearing materials with self-lubricating properties and good affinity with water:
(3) Research on the mechanism of water lubrication tribology based on surface engineering;
(4) The verification of the theory requires a particularly high requirement for the experimental detection means; for the composite bearing, the working conditions of the bearing, such as temperature, load properties, load type, etc., are very complicated and have many dimensional specifications.
How to choose and design the right materials according to different situations is a complicated problem. It is imperative to develop self-lubricating bearing materials under complex conditions such as high temperature, heavy load, low speed, lining and corrosiveness.
Reprinted from the network