The difference of bearing capacity of different types of bearings
The part that supports the relatively rotating shaft is called a bearing. Normally, it is the axis rotation. There are also shafts that do not rotate and the housing rotates, such as automotive wheel bearings.
Commonly used are generally the following ten types:
1. Deep groove ball bearing Deep groove ball bearing has simple structure and convenient use. It is the largest type of bearing with the widest application range and the widest application range. It is mainly used to withstand radial loads and also to withstand certain axial loads. When the radial clearance of the bearing is increased, the function of the angular contact bearing can withstand large axial loads.
2. The self-aligning ball bearing self-aligning ball bearing has two rows of just seeking, the inner ring has two raceways, and the outer ring raceway has an inner spherical shape, which has self-aligning performance. It can automatically compensate for the coaxiality error caused by the shaft's slip and the deformation of the housing, and is suitable for the parts that support the seat hole and cannot guarantee strict coaxiality. The middle bearing is mainly subjected to radial load, and can withstand a small amount of axial load while being subjected to radial load. It is usually not used to withstand pure axial load, such as bearing a pure axial load, and only one row of rigid balls is subjected to force.
3. Angular contact ball bearings angular contact ball bearings have a high limit speed and can withstand both the meridional and axial loads. They can also withstand pure axial loads. The axial load capacity is determined by the contact angle and increases with the contact angle. Big.
4. Cylindrical Roller Bearings Cylindrical roller bearings are usually guided by two ribs of a bearing ring. The cage, the roller and the guide ring form a combination that can be separated from the other bearing ring and is separable. Bearing. Such a bearing is easy to install and disassemble, especially when the inner ring and the outer ring are required to have an interference fit. These bearings are generally only used to withstand radial loads. Only single-row bearings with inner and outer rings with ribs can withstand small constant axial loads or large intermittent axial loads.
8. Thrust Roller Bearings Thrust spherical roller bearings are used to support the axial load-based shaft. The warp joint load, but the warp load shall not exceed 55% of the axial load. Compared with other thrust roller bearings, this type of bearing has a low friction factor, a high rotational speed, and a self-aligning capability. The roller of the 29000 type bearing is an asymmetric spherical roller, which can reduce the relative sliding of the stick and the raceway during the work, and the roller has a long diameter, a large diameter, a large number of rollers and a large load capacity, and is usually oil lubricated. Low speed conditions can be lubricated with grease. When designing the selection, it should be preferred.
9. Needle bearing needle roller bearings are equipped with thin and long rollers (the length of the roller is 3~10 times the diameter and the diameter is generally not more than 5mm), so the radial structure is compact, its inner diameter size and load capacity and other types. When the bearings are the same, the outer diameter is the smallest, which is especially suitable for support structures with limited radial mounting dimensions. Depending on the application, bearings or needle roller and cage assemblies without inner ring can be used. The journal surface and the housing hole surface that match the bearing directly serve as the inner and outer rolling surfaces of the bearing to maintain load capacity and running performance. As with ferrule bearings, the hardness of the raceway surface of the shaft or housing bore. The machining accuracy and surface and surface quality should be similar to the raceway of the bearing ring. This type of bearing can only withstand radial loads.
10. Spherical ball bearing with seat The outer spherical ball bearing consists of a double-sided sealed spherical ball bearing and a cast (or steel stamped) bearing block. The internal structure of the outer spherical ball bearing is the same as that of the deep groove ball bearing, but the inner ring of the bearing is wider than the outer ring. The outer ring has a spherical outer surface and can be self-aligning with the concave spherical surface of the bearing seat. Usually, there is a gap between the inner hole of the bearing and the shaft, and the inner ring of the bearing is fixed on the shaft by a top wire, an eccentric sleeve or a clamping sleeve, and rotates together with the shaft. The bearing with compact structure, convenient loading and unloading, perfect sealing, suitable for simple support, often used in mining, metallurgy, agriculture, chemical, textile, printing and dyeing, conveying machinery, etc.
This graphic is reproduced on the network, does not represent the view of the axis network, if there is any infringement, please contact to delete.
Reprinted from the network