Practical application of silicone rubber material in motor winding processing
In the production process of the motor, if the lead wire is immersed in the winding, one of the most direct problems is that the insulating varnish enters the inside of the lead. After the winding dipping paint is dried, the lead becomes very hard, and the later operation will be particularly difficult. Cracks occur, causing electrical failure of the motor. This problem is more serious for manufacturers who use vacuum pressure dipping process.
In order to avoid this problem, some manufacturers use the method of secondary wiring, that is, after the windings are discharged from the kiln, and then the leads are connected, and then the connecting part is partially painted and then re-entered into the kiln. This method is effective or reliable. It is very uneconomical.
A clever manufacturer invented a silicone rubber self-adhesive tape for this problem. The connection between the lead wire and the wire, and the other end of the lead wire are sealed with a silicone rubber self-adhesive tape. This problem is solved. Do you think that Very amazing? It turns out that a lot of inventions and creations are forced out!
The main properties of silicone rubber
One of the more commonly used lead wires in motors is the JG silicone rubber lead wire. The wide applicability of this lead wire is due to the diversified nature of its insulating materials. Such as high temperature suitability, low temperature applicability, weather resistance, impregnation resistance, insulation properties and good physical properties, Ms. Participate today to share with you the main performance characteristics of silicone rubber.
● Low temperature performance. The glass transition temperature of silicone rubber is generally -70~-50 °C, and the special formula can reach -100 °C, indicating that its low temperature performance is excellent. This is of great significance to the aviation and aerospace industries.
● High temperature performance. The remarkable feature of silicone rubber is high temperature stability. Although the strength of silicone rubber is only half of that of natural rubber or some synthetic rubber at normal temperature, silicone rubber can maintain a certain flexibility and return in high temperature environment above 200 °C. Elasticity and surface hardness, and no significant change in mechanical properties.
● Weather-resistant silicone rubber has excellent weather resistance without any additives.
● Electrical insulation performance. Silicone rubber has excellent insulation properties, and is also very resistant to corona and arc resistance.
●Good physical and mechanical properties. The physical and mechanical properties of silicone rubber at room temperature are worse than those of general-purpose rubber, but its physical and mechanical properties are superior to those of general-purpose rubber at high temperatures of 150 ° C and low temperatures of -50 ° C.
● Corrosion resistance and gas permeability. Silicone rubber has oil resistance and chemical resistance; at room temperature, silicone rubber has a gas permeability of 30-50 times higher than that of natural rubber for air, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and the like.
● Physiologically inert. Silicone rubber is non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, non-adhesive to human tissues, has anticoagulant effects, and has very little reactivity to body tissues. Particularly suitable as a medical material.
Reprinted from the network