The characteristics of cylindrical roller bearings
1. The roller is in line contact or under line contact with the raceway, which has large radial bearing capacity and is suitable for bearing heavy load and impact load.
2. Friction coefficient is small, which is suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to deep groove ball bearing.
3. N-type and NU-type can be moved axially and can adapt to the change of relative position between shaft and casing caused by thermal expansion or installation error. It can be used as free end supports.
4. High requirements are required for machining the shaft or pedestal hole, and the relative deflection of the outer ring axis should be strictly controlled after bearing installation to avoid the concentration of contact stress.
5. The inner or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and disassembly.
The cylindrical roller is in line contact with the raceway and has large radial load capacity. It is suitable for bearing heavy load and impact load as well as high-speed rotation.
Cylindrical roller bearing raceway and rolling body are geometrically shaped. After the improved design, the new structure design with high bearing capacity, baffle and roller end face not only improves the bearing axial bearing capacity, but also improves the lubrication conditions of the contact area between roller end face and baffle, and improves the bearing performance.