The difference between the electric motor and the industrial electric machine
1. The motor of electric vehicle should have large starting torque, good starting performance and good acceleration performance to meet the requirements of frequent start and stop, acceleration and deceleration or climbing of electric vehicle. Reflected in the motor test, it is necessary to find that the response time of the motor should be short when the speed or torque control is carried out. At the same time, when the external load changes step, the reaction of the motor itself should be fast enough to adjust the output power and speed.
2. The constant power range of the motor should be designed widely in order to meet the torque output of the electric vehicle at high speed and ensure the maximum speed of the vehicle.
3. The motor of electric vehicle should have a wide range of speed regulation ability, large torque at low speed, high power at high speed, and can adjust the speed and corresponding driving force of electric vehicle at any time according to the driving needs.
4. The motor of electric vehicle should have good efficiency characteristics, obtain the optimal efficiency in a wide range of speed / torque, and improve the continuous mileage after one charge, which generally requires 85% ≤ 93% efficiency in the typical driving cycle area.
5. The shape size of electric vehicle motor is as small as possible, the mass is as light as possible, and the power density is optimized.
6. The motor of electric vehicle should have good reliability, strong temperature resistance and moisture resistance, and can work in harsh environment for a long time, with low noise in operation and convenient maintenance.