Precautions for installation and commissioning of pneumatic valve
Pneumatic valves are valves driven by compressed air. Pneumatic valve procurement only clear specifications, categories and working pressure to meet the procurement requirements, which can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow. In the current market economy environment, it is not perfect. Because of the competition of pneumatic valve manufacturers, under the conception of unified design of pneumatic valve, they have carried out different innovations and formed their own enterprise standards and product personality.
In the course of transportation, the pneumatic valve should be paid attention to.
1. Light blocking plates should be set on both sides of pneumatic valve door.
2. The small-caliber pneumatic valve should be tied with straw rope and transported in a container mode.
3. The large-diameter pneumatic valve also has a simple solid-frame solid package to avoid damage during transportation.
Attention should be paid to pneumatic valves before installation.
1. Ensure that the pipeline in the coaxial position of the pneumatic valve installation position, the two flanges on the pipeline should remain parallel, and confirm that the pipeline can bear the weight of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve itself. If it is found that the pipeline can not bear the weight of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve, the pipeline should be equipped with corresponding support before installation.
2. Confirm whether there are any impurities, welding slag, etc. in the pipeline. It is necessary to clean the pipeline.
3. Check the nameplate of pneumatic valve, open and close the pneumatic pipeline ball valve several times, confirm that the valve can work normally, and check the details of the valve once again to ensure that the valve is intact.
4. Remove the protective cover at both ends of the valve, check whether the valve body is clean, and clean the inner cavity of the valve body, because the sealing surface of the pneumatic pipeline ball valve is the shape of the ball, even small sundries may cause damage to the sealing surface.