Forming of damage of synchronous belt
1. Tension is not enough. If the tension is insufficient, then the friction will be insufficient, and then slippage will occur, so that the wear and tear of the synchronous belt increases, so that other loss of load transmission capacity, transmission instability makes belt transmission loss of efficacy.
2. The tension is too large. The tension of the synchronous belt is too large and the deformation is serious, which will reduce the service life of the synchronous belt.
3. There are sundries on the synchronous belt. If the synchronous belt is left with grease and other dirt, because the dirt contains chemicals, it can enter the synchronous belt, destroying its material structure.
4. The timing pulley is not positive. If the synchronous pulley is not aligned, it will cause the synchronous belt to slip, twist and internal heat and wear, so the synchronous pulley must be aligned.
5. The length of the synchronous belt is not equal. If the length of a row of belts is not equal, the tension of each belt will be different, some will produce skidding or too much tension, so that the belt wear. Therefore, the same type of synchronous belt must be chosen when using.
6. If the synchronous band does not operate for a long time, it must be opened, otherwise the service life of the synchronous band will be reduced and the synchronous band will be deformed.
7. If the synchronous belt is placed too long, it will make the rubber aging and reduce the life expectancy.
8. If there is dust, acid and alkali gas or other gases that will damage the synchronous belt, the service life of the synchronous belt will also be shortened.
9. The vibration amplitude is too large. If the synchronous belt is twitched quickly due to machine vibration, the synchronous belt will be severely sunned back, reducing the service life.
10. Starting overload. When the synchronous belt runs under overload, it will produce too much tension, which will cause the synchronous belt to break due to sliding.
11. The wheel grooves of the synchronous pulley are worn out. Synchronous pulley use time is too long, groove edge wear increased, the angle is not correct, and synchronous belt will hit the bottom of the groove, to drive the machine and increase tension, resulting in damage to the triangle belt.