Maintenance of sprocket
1. The elasticity of sprocket should be suitable. Too tight will increase power consumption, and bearing is easy to wear. Too loose sprocket is easy to jump and unlock. The tightness of the sprocket is that it is lifted or pressed from the middle of the sprocket, which is about 2%-3% of the center distance between the two sprockets.
2. The sprocket should not swing or skew on the axle. The end faces of two sprockets in the same transmission assembly should be in the same plane, and the center distance of the sprocket should be less than 0.5 meters, the deviation may be 1 mm. The center distance of the sprocket should be more than 0.5 meters, the deviation may be 2 mm. However, there can be no friction sprocket tooth side phenomenon, if the two wheels offset too large, it is easy to produce chain off and accelerated wear. Attention must be paid to checking and adjusting offset when replacing sprockets.
3. After sprocket wear is serious, new sprockets should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. You can't replace the new sprocket or the new sprocket alone. Otherwise, it will cause bad mesh and speed up the wear of new sprocket or new sprocket. Sprocket tooth surface wear to a certain extent should be timely turn over the use (refers to the use of adjustable surface sprocket), to extend the use of time.
4. The new sprocket is too long or elongated after use. It is difficult to adjust. It can be removed according to the situation, but it must be even. The chains should pass through the back of the sprocket and the locking plates should be inserted outside. The opening of the locking plates should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
5. The sprocket should be lubricated in time. Lubricating oil must enter the fit clearance between roller and inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
6. The old sprocket can not be mixed with some new sprockets, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and break the sprocket.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the sprocket should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place.