Synchronous belt is a steel rope or glass fiber as a strong layer, which covered with polyurethane or chloroprene rubber ring belt, the inner periphery of the belt made of tooth, so that it meshes with the tooth-shaped pulley. In synchronous belt transmission, the transmission ratio is accurate, the force on the shaft is small, the structure is compact, oil resistance, wear resistance is good, anti-aging performance is good and the general use temperature - 20 - 80℃, V < 50M / s, P < 300kw, I < 10. For the requirements of synchronous transmission, it can also be used in low-speed transmission.
Synchronous belt drive is composed of a circular belt with equal spacing teeth on the inner surface and corresponding matching wheels.
It combines the advantages of belt drive, chain drive and gear transmission. When rotating, the power is transmitted through the engagement of teeth with the grooves of the wheel. Synchronous belt transmission for transmission has accurate transmission ratio, no slip, constant speed ratio, stable transmission, vibration absorption, low noise and large transmission ratio range, which is generally up to 1:10.
The permitted line speed can reach 50M/S, and the transmission power will be from several watts to 100 kW. High transmission efficiency is generally up to 98%. Synchronous belt has compact structure, which is suitable for multi-axis transmission and has no lubrication, no pollution, so it can not allow pollution and work in a relatively poor environment under the normal work.
Transmission products are widely used in textile, machine tools, tobacco, communication cable, light industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, instrumentation, food, mining, petroleum, automotive and other industries in various types of mechanical transmission.
(1) Accurate transmission, no sliding at work and constant transmission ratio.
(2) Smooth transmission, cushioning, damping capacity and low noise.
(3) The transmission efficiency is high and is up to 0.98, and the energy saving effect is obvious.
(4) Maintenance is convenient, no lubrication is required, and maintenance cost is low.
(5) Large speed ratio range is generally up to 10, and linear speed is up to 50m/s, with a large power transfer range, which is up to several kilowatts to several hundred kilowatts.
(6) It can be used for long distance transmission with a center distance up to 10m.
(7) Compared with the V belt transmission, the preload is small, and the load on the shaft and bearing is small.