Gearbox and performance testing of pneumatic valves
Gearbox of pneumatic valves
1. Box material and internal and external anti-corrosion requirements are consistent with the body principle.
2. The box should have the sealing measures. After the box is assembled, it can withstand the immersion of the water level of 3 meters.
3. The adjusting nut of the opening and closing limit device on the box should be in or outside the box, but special tools are needed to operate.
4. The design of the transmission structure is reasonable. When opening and closing, the valve shaft can only be driven to rotate, not to make it move up and down. The transmission parts are moderately occluded and do not produce slippage when opening and closing with load.
5. The transmission box and the valve shaft seal can not be connected into a leak-free whole, otherwise there should be reliable measures to prevent leakage.
6. There are no impurities in the 3.6 boxes, and the gear parts should be protected by grease.
Performance testing of pneumatic valves
1. When a certain specification of a valve is manufactured in batches, the authority should be entrusted with the following performance tests.
(1) Valve opening and closing moment under the condition of working pressure.
(2) Under the condition of working pressure, the number of continuous opening and closing can be ensured.
(3) The flow resistance coefficient of valves is under the condition of water conveyance.
2. Valves should be tested before leaving the factory.
(1) When the valve is opened, the valve body should bear the internal pressure detection of two times the valve working pressure.
(2) When the valve is closed, the two sides are subjected to 1.1 times the valve working pressure value without leakage, but the metal seal butterfly valve and leakage value are not greater than the relevant requirements.