Stainless steel heat exchanger
The stainless steel heat exchanger with the latest eddy hot film heat transfer technology is used to improve the heat transfer efficiency by changing the fluid motion state. When the medium passes through the surface of the eddy tube, the surface of the tube is brushed forcefully, improving the heat transfer efficiency, up to 10000W/m2 degrees.
The structure has the functions of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance and scaling prevention. In other types of heat exchangers, the flow passage is a fixed directional flow, which forms a flow around the surface of the heat exchanger tube, and the convective heat transfer coefficient decreases.
The biggest feature of the eddy current heat exchanger is the unification of economy and safety. Considering the flow relationship between heat exchanger tubes and between heat exchanger tubes and shells, the turbulent flow is not forced out by baffle, but by the natural induction of alternating swirl between heat exchanger tubes, and the flutter dynamics of heat exchanger tubes is maintained without friction. The rigidity and flexibility of the heat exchanger tubes are well arranged, and the collision between the floating coil heat exchangers is avoided. The collision between the floating coil heat exchangers causes damage, and the scaling problem of the ordinary shell-and-tube heat exchangers is avoided.
1. High efficiency and energy saving. The heat transfer coefficient of the heat exchanger is 6000-8000W/m2.0C.
2. Made of stainless steel, long service life, up to 20 years.
3. Laminar flow is used as turbulence, which improves heat transfer efficiency and reduces thermal resistance.
4. Fast heat exchange, high temperature resistance (400 degree), high pressure resistance (2.5Mpa).
5. Compact structure, small footprint, light weight, easy installation, and saving investment in civil engineering.
6. Flexible design, complete specifications, practical and targeted, saving money.
7. Wide application conditions. It is suitable for larger pressure, temperature range and multi medium heat exchange.
8. Low maintenance cost, easy operation, long cleaning cycle and easy cleaning.
9. Nano heat film technology is adopted to significantly increase the heat transfer coefficient.
10. It has a wide range of applications and can be widely used in the fields of thermoelectricity, factories and mines, petrochemical industry, urban central heating, food and medicine, energy and electronics, machinery and light industry, etc.