Thrust ball bearing
Thrust ball bearings are designed to withstand thrust loads at high speeds and consist of gasket rings with ball rolling raceway grooves. Because the ring is a cushion, thrust ball bearings are divided into two types: flat base cushion and aligning spherical cushion. Besides, the bearing can bear axial load, but it can not bear radial load.
Thrust ball bearings are only suitable for those parts which bear one side axial load and low speed, such as crane hooks, vertical pumps, vertical centrifuges, jacks, low speed reducers, etc. Bearing rings, seat rings and rolling bodies are detached and can be detached separately.
1. There are two types of unidirectional and bidirectional.
2. In order to permit installation errors, either unidirectional or bidirectional, spherical centering spherical cushion or spherical seat ring can be selected.
3. high quality steel - super clean steel that can extend the life of bearing by 80%.
4. High grease technology used lubricant technology can prolong grease life and improve bearing performance
5. High grade steel ball is quiet and smooth when rotating at high speed.
6. The installation error can be tolerable by using the rings in the option.