Fault diagnosis and treatment-misoperation or malfunction
Hydraulic cylinder faults can be summarized as hydraulic cylinder misoperation, weak driving load and piston sliding or crawling. It is common to stop the equipment due to the malfunction of hydraulic cylinder. Therefore, the fault diagnosis and maintenance of hydraulic cylinder should be emphasized.
The reasons and treatment methods are as follows.
1. the spool is stuck or the hole is blocked. When the flow valve or direction valve spool is stuck or the valve hole is blocked, the hydraulic cylinder is prone to misoperation or malfunction. The oil contamination should be checked at this time. Checking dirt or glial sediment to see if it sticks the valve core or blocks the valve hole. Checking valve body wear.
2. The piston rod is stuck with the cylinder or the hydraulic cylinder is blocked. At this point no matter how the control, hydraulic cylinder don't act or little act. At this time, checking whether the sealing of piston and piston rod is too tight, whether it enters dirt and colloidal sediment, whether the axial line of piston rod and cylinder is in line, whether the wearing parts and sealing parts fail.
3. The hydraulic system controls the pressure too low. The choke resistance in the control pipeline may be too large, the flow valve is improperly adjusted, the control pressure is not appropriate, and the pressure source is disturbed. At this point, the pressure source should be checked to ensure that the pressure is adjusted to the system.
4. Air entering the hydraulic system. This is mainly because of leakage in the system. At this time, checking the level of the hydraulic oil tank, the seal and pipe joint of the oil suction side of the hydraulic pump, and whether the oil suction rough filter is too dirty. If so, replenishing the hydraulic oil, handling the sealing and pipe joint, and cleaning or replacing the coarse filter core.
5. The initial action of hydraulic cylinder is slow. In the case of low temperature, hydraulic oil viscosity, poor mobility, resulting in slow hydraulic cylinder action. The improvement method is to replace the hydraulic oil with good viscosity-temperature performance. At low temperature, the oil temperature can be improved by heating with the heater or the machine itself.