Inspection method before starting motor
1. For new or long-term used motors, the insulation resistance between the windings and the windings to the ground should be checked before use. The 500V insulation resistance meter is used for motor below 500V. The 1000V insulation resistance meter is used for the motor of 500-1000v. The 2500V insulation resistance meter is used for motors over 1000V. Insulation resistance should not be less than 1 m Ω work every kv voltage, and measured in the condition of motor cooling.
2. Checking the appearance of the motor for cracks. All fastening screws and parts are complete, and the motor is in good condition.
3. Checking whether the motor drive mechanism is reliable.
4. According to the data shown on the nameplate, whether the voltage, power, frequency, connection and speed are consistent with the power supply and load.
5. Checking the ventilation of the motor and whether the bearing lubrication is normal.
6. Turning the motor shaft to check whether the rotor can rotate freely and there is no noise when rotating.
7. Checking the motor's brush assembly whether the lifting mechanism is flexible, and whether the position of the lifting handle is correct.
8. Checking whether the motor grounding device is reliable.