Bearings are important to prevent rust. How do you prevent rusting?
1. Anti-rust management between processes
Metals often rust during contact with atmospheric conditions such as dust, moisture and acid mist during processing. After heat treatment, residual salt cleaning is not clean, pickling, acid printing liquid cleaning is incomplete, and demagnetization is not attached with grinding wheel and iron. Crumbs, hand sweats, etc. are extremely likely to cause bearing corrosion. Therefore, it is ensured that the workpiece will not cause loss during the processing, and effective anti-rust measures shall be taken for the bearing parts that stay between the processes.
(1) Establish anti-rust warehouse, adopt mechanical spray method, spray 2-3 times per shift, 10-15 minutes each time, and concentrate anti-rust treatment on bearing parts.
(2) Regularly clean all kinds of anti-rust equipment, strictly prepare anti-rust liquid, cleaning liquid and cooling water according to the process, regularly test and adjust, and replace it on schedule.
(3) Bearing parts after flaw detection and grinding shall be demagnetized first, cleaned with cleaning liquid and then stored in the warehouse for rust prevention.
(4) After the picking or writing of the acid parts, the bearing parts must be cleaned, neutralized completely, and then treated with anti-rust water.
(5) It is forbidden to wash hands and wash cloth with cooling water and cleaning solution to ensure the cleanliness and performance of the used liquid and prolong the service life.
(6) Do a good job in civilized production, ensure environmental sanitation, and eliminate hidden dangers of corrosion.
2. Finished bearing anti-rust management
After the finished bearing is coated with anti-rust oil, it can be sealed and packaged, which can avoid the influence of atmospheric environment during storage and transportation, produce rust and mildew spots, and affect the performance.
(1) The finished bearing adopts two times of kerosene mechanical spray washing, mechanical spraying of anti-rust lubricating dual-purpose oil, and polyethylene sealed packaging.
(2) Before kerosene spray washing, rust-proof and lubricated oil should be filtered with filter element that meets the process requirements before spraying, to ensure the cleanliness of the finished bearing, and the fuel tank and machine tool are thoroughly cleaned once a month.
(3) When inspectors and assembly personnel contact the finished parts and bearings, liquid gloves should be applied to avoid rust caused by hand sweat.
(4) Handle and handle the finished bearing during handling and storage to avoid damage to the package.
(5) The storage room between the assembly room and the finished bearing should be dry, clean and free from pollution.
3. Method of applying anti-rust oil
(1) Immersion method: Some small items are immersed in anti-rust grease, so that the surface is adhered with a layer of anti-rust grease. The oil film thickness can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the rust preventive grease.
(2) Brushing method is used for outdoor construction equipment or special shape products that are not suitable for soaking or spraying. It is necessary to pay attention not to accumulate when brushing, and also to prevent leakage coating.
(3) Spray method Some large-scale rust-proof materials cannot be oiled by immersion method. Generally, the compressed air with a pressure of about 0.7Mpa is sprayed in an air-cleaning place. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil, but it must adopt perfect fire and labor protection measures.
4. What are the main factors affecting metal corrosion?
Metal corrosion is caused by a variety of internal and external factors, which are summarized as follows:
(1) the chemical composition and structure of the metal material itself;
(2) metal surface finish;
(3) the composition of the solution in contact with the metal surface and the pH;
(4) Ambient temperature and humidity;
(5) Various environmental media in contact with the metal surface.
Reprinted from the network